Rupp Black widow

Rupp Black widow for sale. I have had this bike for a few years now and have realized I am not going to do anything with it. As much as I would like to hang onto it, its time for someone else to enjoy it. This bike has a repop seat cover, the tank has been repainted or replaced at some point, and the torque converter guard is cracked. I have not started the bike or messed with it. The pull start needs a longer cord as whoever fixed didn't use enough cord and its a short pull when you turn it over. The bike dose turn over freely though. The previous owner used it around his property then it ended up sitting for some years before it was purchased. I simply moved it from his garage to mine and have only moved it around to get to other bikes. The serial number is C-150187 from what I have been told the first run of widows had a C vin instead of starting with a 1. That would make this the 187th production widow made.
Not looking to ship located in Taylor, Michigan near Toledo Ohio. I CAN bring to MID OHIO VINTAGE DAYS. I will be attending Friday or Saturday.
$4000
Possible trade or partial trade for Rupp Swifter shifter SS5, Rupp RMX125, Meyers Lynx, Bonanzas, Go kart cycle, Mickey, Barris, Original Cat 400X, 1990 yamaha BW80, Honda Cub, other cool rare/odd bikes or even vintage motocross memorabilia like race used gear from pro riders. Any questions or in need of more photos please let me know.

Attachments