Rupp Roadster..How do I turn it off?

I am not sure how the switch works on this thing and what button does what..I tried pushing the little button on the side while it was running and it did nothing..Can someone tell me what button does what by the coloured arrows?

My switch must be fubar..I can't get it to shut off the engine pushing any of the buttons..
It's most likely not hooked up rite and or not grounded good enough.. :hammer:

Make sure the kill wire coming off from your ignition coil is working... Then make sure ya have that wire with good continuity from there, all the way to the connector in your switch... Then check the guts off the switch to make sure it's not gooped up with something... Make sure the switch makes a good ground to the handle bars... Handle bars to engine connection all grounds good....

I just had the same problem fabricating turn signals and everything on my Rupp... Steering head wasn't grounding well.... SOME-how... :blink: All works now :laugh:

It's pretty impossible to break the (kill) part of a kill switch rig.. I'm going to say engine not grounding to the rest of the bike very well, or ground issue somewhere.. :thumbsup: