Rupp Roadster Mini Bike - $250

buckeye

Screw the kart, those don't come up very often that cheap. Bet ya too could be the proud owner of a unmolested Rupp Roadster.
Unless the kart is for one of the kids that is.

A damn good investment for someone in the position to buy it. Were it local to me it would be here in the shop for a tune up and shine and would be ridden and enjoyed for a while, I'd offer it for sale at roughly twice my investment which is my standard margin and someone else could love it. I sold a Rupp collection with a couple to satisfy a divorce settlement and have yet to buy another one. We don't see em here, mine were from Minnesota and the guy had brought them when the Air Force transferred him here. I got em in his divorce sale way too cheap so it came full circle. They are in Texas now and the owner will not budge, he wont sell one.:doah:

jrzmac

pretty obvious the person doesn't know what he has! or he wouldn't have that price on it. too bad it wasn't around here... it would've been in my garage already!

oldfatguy

pretty obvious the person doesn't know what he has! or he wouldn't have that price on it. too bad it wasn't around here... it would've been in my garage already!
that's for sure, they definitely don't turn up often that complete and at a good deal like that. Someone had better buy that before it ends up parted out on e-bay

i called on it 2 days after listing and it was gone already.. well i emailed him wanting to come look at it and hie reply was.. SOLD and thats it...lol I hope someone here got it