Ruttman grasshopper seat question

I'm doing a seat for a Ruttman Grasshopper. Does anybody have some good photos? I'm only starting with a seat pan. There was some rivets in the bottom of the pan holding what was left of some seat:laugh: Are the rivets original or was there snaps? Thanks for any help.

My Dad has one but I'm unsure if the seat is original. It appears to be and is very nice.
I'll try and get some pics

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

That's not a standard rivet that's some kind of broad head rivet to spread out the load. Since they didn't rust like the pan I'm sure they are aluminum..with a very short grip range, like 1/8".

The length wasn't that short on the rivets. They are aluminum. I drilled them out:thumbsup: Wire brushed the pan a put some primer on. I'm trying to figure out if the top part of the seat slides over the top of the pan:eek:ut: I'll figure it out but any help would be appreciated:thumbsup:

Why are there rivets at all? I have two of them left in my garage that are original...and they are sewn fit covers. I am charging my camera to take some pics.

Actually I think I need "Mini-bike AA".:laugh:

Thanks Cheezy. I don think the rivets are original and riveted to the metal pan.
I just told Ray...I have 3 of those seats in my garage...my friend has two...and I have never seen rivets. The replacement cover Dean sold a few years ago didn't have rivets either. People would rivet them to stay on better years ago...or screws.