Ruttman Model????

Hi guys, new to the forum, have this bike but I dont know what model it is or what year. The engine is a 5HP HS50-67001C SER 8170B. I think its an 'Ugly' but what model, year? the Serial Number sticker is half worn away,

I thought that myself but I am not sure, I would like to restore it properly to OE specs, thats why I want to know for sure what I have.

Wow!!!!! What a lighting fast response! Now to find the parts I need........are there any HS50 NOS engines left out there for sale or should I just rebuild this one?

There are but they have been crazy high prices, and finding one just exactly right is real hard.. rebuild or even just a simple go through clean up is your best bet.. It looks to be a real nice bike as is.. :thumbsup:

:lol: I'M A GOOD GUESSER!!!! Yeah he's got about a million perfect bikes.. :doah:

I've been holding a Cat for him for like YEARS... :lol: He got my BC1300 too..

Whats a Pac Mule? Is there a big difference? Good advice on the engine, it runs but is super hard to pull over, lifts the bike right off the ground? Any ideas what could be causing this? The pull mechanism seems nice and free, seems like its got major compression.???

bandit 40

Whats a Pac Mule? Is there a big difference? Good advice on the engine, it runs but is super hard to pull over, lifts the bike right off the ground? Any ideas what could be causing this? The pull mechanism seems nice and free, seems like its got major compression.???
A PAC MULE is another style mini, but he was referring to a member on this forum that is his name....:smile: