RV90 Parts Search

Well the kids wrecked my baby and I now have a cracked front fender and a cracked side cover.

If anybody has these parts lying around I'd be interested in purchasing them.

Thanks.

Here she is before the carnage.

MikeBear

Ebay is your only hope. Suzuki made all sorts of orphan bikes, and getting parts is not easy for them. At least you have a '72, and that's the one bike that's easier to get parts for.

My front fender on my '74 cracked, and I had to drill holes on each side and "stitch" it back together with a piece of picture hanging wire. I then used a Fiberglas repair kit to lay some mat on it and weld it together.

Ebay is your only hope. Suzuki made all sorts of orphan bikes, and getting parts is not easy for them. At least you have a '72, and that's the one bike that's easier to get parts for.

My front fender on my '74 cracked, and I had to drill holes on each side and "stitch" it back together with a piece of picture hanging wire. I then used a Fiberglas repair kit to lay some mat on it and weld it together.
I see myself doing the same. Even with the damage most of MY parts look better than anything on Ebay at the moment. :grind: