Saved from the scrap yard.

Found this on a truck going to the crusher. Paid $5 for it. It cranks and has spark. Cleaned out the fuel system and is now ready for fuel. Only problem is, I have no clue exactly what it is. So far I've learned that it's a tomos 36cc or 50cc

Attachments

capguncowboy

Tomos engines are used on Chinese bikes. I'm not too familiar with them, but I don't think any of them are particularly desirable. Nice score for the price though. I'm sure you can always reuse some parts if you can't get it running :thumbsup:

50 cc Peewee dirt bike..there are way too many China manufactures of them for me to pin point which one. But possibly by Jianshee company.

Cool find at a cool price! If that's a two stroke engine (it is by the looks of it) it may pay to pull the carb and clean it out as 2 stroke fuel gums up and causes issues when left for ages, alike most other fuels.

A google search for "Tomos MC36" gave me bikes that look exactly the same as your one!

I believe they were produced in 2005 and seem to be worth some money when in good condition.

Good luck with the revival :thumbsup:

Yep. Tomos 36cc. Still don't know the year. I've, got it completely torn down. Everything seems to be in good condition except the forks.one is bent. Next step is running the serial number. With my luck, I'll get it back to 100% and try to sell it and it'll come back stolen. Thanks for the info.