Setting fire to a Rupp TT500

Ok if you rupp guys don't sell me some parts for my TT500 I am going to set it on fire and video tape it and post it here. :thumbsup:

belivie it or not these rupp parts for the tt500 are extremely rare, the bike was a one year only and not to many laying around in parts, luckily i have some. what did you need? I looked at your pics the bike looks good to me, try and post a pic of the speedo for me.

belivie it or not these rupp parts for the tt500 are extremely rare, the bike was a one year only and not to many laying around in parts, luckily i have some. what did you need? I looked at your pics the bike looks good to me, try and post a pic of the speedo for me.
I will try to past a picture of the spedo . I am not very good at it .if you sent me your e-mail I can send them to you that way easier. I still need the rear sprocket ,12939- rear break cable adappter bracket ,brake caliper actuacting arm it has 1004-1 stamped on it and maybe a rear break caliper.

The caliper might be hard-ER part to find.. But most all of that stuff you can probably buy brand new originals strait out of collections of OEM replacement stuff that never sold decades ago.. :mellow: There is plenty of cables and that kind of stuff out there..

The caliper might be hard-ER part to find.. But most all of that stuff you can probably buy brand new originals strait out of collections of OEM replacement stuff that never sold decades ago.. :mellow: There is plenty of cables and that kind of stuff out there..
So Kid who and where can I get these new old stock parts from? I have tryed Rupp Parts and blackwidow and BEEN looking on e-Bay. :shrug:

pomfish

Set it on fire, it will increase the value on everyone else's Rupp just a little:)

Please video it in High Def.
Just kidding, good luck on the search, patience is a virtue and it saves you money. The right part will come along at the right price.
Then right afterwards you will find 5 of them for less:)
That is what happens to me anyway.

Later,
Keith

So Kid who and where can I get these new old stock parts from? I have tryed Rupp Parts and blackwidow and BEEN looking on e-Bay. :shrug:
No kiddin? Yeah theres been a lot of problems with rupparts anyways.. :glare: There is a guy down near Detroit with minibike store with a lot of that kind of stuff. In Livonia, think he is.. He's a member on here but can't ever remember who it is.. :laugh: I don't think he's on much... Hm.... I can't believe no one has a cable.. :laugh: Theres one somewhere...

Good luck finding parts.. I've just about gave up on finding parts, turned to make other makers parts fit my tt500.. No more Rupps for me..... :eek:ut:

pomfish

I don't know Keith. If I knew the secret password and hand shake then I could get into the TT 500 Club.:hammer:
Dude, we're both in trouble as they never did give me the secret password or the video of the hand shake.
I guess money will still work!

Later,
Keith

richs

you both need to just relax and wait the parts will show up sooner or later set the bike in the back of the shed with a cover on it and a list of parts you need in your hand and keep checking the spots I needed two kickstands for for my digger and continental of all places they showed up at a car show:thumbsup:

you both need to just relax and wait the parts will show up sooner or later set the bike in the back of the shed with a cover on it and a list of parts you need in your hand and keep checking the spots I needed two kickstands for for my digger and continental of all places they showed up at a car show:thumbsup:
Richs maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe you are right. I just found a dellorto MB24A carb. Going to give it a try .For 42.00 $ what the heck.:shrug: