Shed/Workshop Designing Sofrware?

I want to build a workshop/shed in my back yard.
I have a 24x24 cement slab back there.

I can find plans but I want to walls to be taller than the plans show and I may want to alter doors, windows, rafters ect.

Has anyone used and is happy with any Shed Designing Software?

At 24x24 most towns here would call that a garage and want a real foundation not just a slab :doah: I would check with your local zoning you may need to hire and architect to draw up plans for the foundation and building :shrug:

You should be fine where your at, as far as not needing a full foundation. Worst case is if they (the building dept) requires a foundation you should be able to build a pole barn style building over the existinget slab. I wouldn't recommend it, the slab will shift with the frost and the building wont -it'll play hell on the doors. Your better off placing the building on the slab and letting it float together.
Check with the local building inspector, let him know what your looking at. After you get his input take the dimensions of the slab (make sure it's square) to someplace like Menard or Home Depot, they'll do the design for you foooooooor free

Sorry I didn't say but I have already gotten with the city and 250 square is the max I can go.
I'm looking at designing a 12x20 shed.
The basketball court in the backyard is 4 squares that are 12x12. It has been there since 98 and look settled. I looked at my parcel info the city has and pictures show its there so more than likely the previous owners got the correct permits and did the job per city requirements. I'm the 2nd owner.
It won't be a garage. I'm thinking swinging doors on each end, windows, 9ft walls ect.
Just looking for a program to play with at home.
I want to build it over the summer, no hurry, pay cash as I go.