SNOW in SANDIA MOUNTIANS EAST ALBUQUERQUE

wow,,,,,,,being slammed by an awesome snow storm.......hoping the power stays on long enough to keep batteries charged......pictures soon....

it is very awesome........haven't seen snow like this in a very long time........threatening rain too.........ice storm.......we do need the moisture tho.....spring should be awesome

it is very awesome........haven't seen snow like this in a very long time........threatening rain too.........ice storm.......we do need the moisture tho.....spring should be awesome
:thumbsup: Hey Tippy, why don't you bitch it about it anyway, like those Northerners do every Winter. LMAO!

:thefinger:

I ain't complaining, it's been 70s in Reno for weeks but now we're getting snow, just not enough. I want minimum six inches so I can take out my big tarr Bad Dog and make a friggin video like Mike R. asked me months ago.:shrug:

lol that picture cheezy posted has to be atlanta on top in panic mode, the other day we had 15 minutes of sleet 15 minutes of snow and a hour of rain. the next day all the school districts but our closed for the day , no ice or snow anywhere but the news media tore into our schools for staying open. and the fools at the grocery stores were stocking up like the arctic blast would last for months instead of minutes.

Way out here in Portland all we have is light amounts of rain. My power bill said we have a 9 degree warmer February 20015 than last year we broke many records for days in the low 60's Don't need any snow to keep me happy.
Steve

It's been kinda wet snowing here all day. It's not even that cold, I can work on my Taco with the garbage door open in just a flannel shirt and no heater:wink:

Way out here in Portland all we have is light amounts of rain. My power bill said we have a 9 degree warmer February 20015 than last year we broke many records for days in the low 60's Don't need any snow to keep me happy.
Steve
I can appreciate what you are saying.......I do like the seasons tho...........winter can be invigorating........the birds were singing quite a song.......

My wife and I are her in Abq for a conference. It hasn't messed up the convention but has messed up a lot of travel plans for people who were supposed to leave Saturday night or Sunday morning. We are now concerned this storm is going to mess up our arrival into Baltimore Sunday night.

well creat....I hope you enjoy your time here....the snow is melting in the mountains east of the city.......the moisture is most welcome.......one of the amazing things about this desert.......we can receive extreme weather but it wont last.......it moves pretty fast and then there is the sun......I hope your travels are safe.......