Snowco Fast Scat

Well I went out and bought the last comet stuff the kart shop had. While I was there they sucked me into buying the Blue Max clone motor. So I went ahead and got the header and air filter/adapter. Had some problems with the tank clearance. It was hitting the fiberglass tub!!!!! Well I had to come up with something different then the rollbar and tank combo that came with the bike. So I started tinkering and this is what I came up with..... View attachment 12764

View attachment 12765

View attachment 12766

View attachment 12767

View attachment 12768

Now I installed the E3 plug and it did make a difference. The old plug looked like it ran way too rich "Look in my thread about spark plugs". The new E3 plug after riding for 2 hours still looks new. Now I have to pull off the motor and seat and do a good sanblasting. The tub I will redo when ot starts to get cold. As of now this thing runs like a striped @ss ape!!!!!!!!!

OK its cold here, I am now working on the tub and I think I screwed up. I don't think that I mixed the hardener and resin throughly enough. It's been sitting for over an hour and its still not hard :doah: I guess if its not hard by morning I will have to go and get some acetone......................

Its 37 here. I pointed one of my shop heaters toward it and it's finally starting to harden. Looks like tomorrow I need to re coat it and add more glass mat. I should have taken a before pic that way you guys could have seen how bad I screwed up :wink:

Well, it's funny that you say that. My shop is attached to the house and my wife is screaming!!!! LoL, She says that smells worse then getting a perm. I told her its gonna happen again tomorrow:thumbsup:

yup mine too my parents definatly notice when i do that stuff but they dont mind there usto it lol. they do get mad when i spray paint in the basement though :doah:

mybiz

:doah::doah:Well your pic's answered my question:thumbdown: It didn't come with a TAV :doah:Don't know but here is some info for ya Vintage Trikes enjoy! And quit inhaling the fumes it will curl your hair:freakout::laugh::laugh:

LOL, I had to sit down for a bit last night. My wife said I was mumbling and wasn't walking straight. I just about have the seat ready for paint. Man, Mark G was right, fiberglass isn't that hard but it sure as hell is itchy!!!!!!! There was a few rough spots but a few dabs of bondo fixed it....... Yes it didn't' come with the torque converter. I got lucky the kart shop had the driver and the clutch. I've already got some nice change in this...150 for the trike, 150 for the torque converter, 150 for the motor, 150-200 for new douglas aluminum rims and tires, 40 for the brakes, 30 for cables. It's just gonna get worse.... Wife is already saying its me or your toy. I told her the toy:thumbsup:

Its not quite done but it's close. I painted the tub semi gloss black. I have to put spot filler in a few spots and sand " Maybe wet sand" and repaint. But this is going to be what it looks like View attachment 12847

View attachment 12848

View attachment 12849

I was thinking of painting the frame and forks a green color " Maybe fluorescent green" and find some green marine grade vinyl and dense foam to cover the bottom of the tub. The gas tank and pull start cover I will paint a hammered aluminum finish on. I am waiting for the rain to end so I can sand blast.......