Snowco Product pictures....

Please post pictures of Snowco (Omaha, Ne.) trikes. It doesn't matter if its yours or a picture you have saved.

Thanks for all pictures!

Last edited:

delray

SnowcoFarmScat and guys, something that i found awhile back on the internet. not sure if you have seen it? write up on the snowco bikes in 1972. options you may of had on your 3 wheeler:thumbsup:

SPORTY SNOWCO TRI-SCAT
What a sad name for this 1972 three-wheeler. "Scat?" Isn't that slang for ... well ... never mind. Three ways to "dump" it? Anyway, the makers were proud enough of this no-suspension device to write some glowing copy:

The Snowco line of three-wheel vehicles offers utility as well as sport. And a front ski attachment which replaces the front wheel permits year-around use. Sportiest is the Tri-Scat with metalflake fiberglass body (shown), leather-type bucket seat, and low-bar, low-pressure ATV tires. It's available with 5-hp or 7-hp engine, and the 7-hp model comes equipped with standard head lamp and roll bar. The 7-hp Tri-Scat is also available in a deluxe model with 12-V key starter, head- and taillights, chrome front fork, roll bar and hubcaps. More utilitarian is the Nomad, also available with 5-hp or 7-hp engine, and equipped with wide, low-pressure knobby tires. Headlight and roll bar are standard on the 7-hp model. Addition of an optional cargo carrier makes the machine a utility vehicle for hunters, fishermen, farmers and many other users. The "baby" of the line is the 2 1/2-hp Mini-Scat, produced especially for youngsters, but far from a toy.
Strange Bikes... you probably never saw before : Off-Road.com

This is the first place I had seen any information but the one we have always owned that my grandfather always had. I need to find brake replacements. I replaced the engine with a NOS 8Hp Tecumseh two years ago. Mine has the utility bed on back though. Let me figure out linking to web photos or how to post em. 25 years ago or grandpa still found a new rearend for it but I would be hard-pressed looking now.

Mean Dean

You would be surprised as to what parts are out there. I have a few here in Michigan. Allied leisure might have some parts also in Livonia, Mich.

Snowco Nomad

I've posted these pics on another thread also but here they are for this one.

I'll post some better daylight pics when I get the fenders re installed