Softtail Warrior

nice tank and i like the springs. going to spring my seat real soon. have all the parts gathered i think. i have a 1 1/4 gallon tank and go a long time between tanks. just added a 6 volt LED headlight.

nice tank and i like the springs. going to spring my seat real soon. have all the parts gathered i think. i have a 1 1/4 gallon tank and go a long time between tanks. just added a 6 volt LED headlight.
The springs on the rear really make a difference ! I'd like to install a led headlight also,I didn't know they were 6volt thanks

The springs on the rear really make a difference ! I'd like to install a led headlight also,I didn't know they were 6volt thanks
they are all volts. this was t work light from HF, rechargable, but didn't like the way it would discharge after sitting up. figured volts by battery count, 5v was too little but 6v was just right. bought a 6v battery for the toddler car and rigged it up. it should last a long time as little as i use it at night. charger came with the battery.