Source for 4.10/3.50-6 and 4.10/3.50-4 slicks for vintage kart?

I'm trying to source some slicks for my vintage kart. I'm not necessarily looking for vintage tires but rather some slicks that are race worthy because I don't wanna eat up a nice set of vintage tires. I do however would like a set of Carlisle double Indian head slicks with the same size for display purposes only if anyone can help with that also.

I checked vintage speed tires online but they seem to only have the 4 inch size and I can't seem to find any 6 inch slicks besides cheng shin and I know nothing about cheng shins quality in the racing scene.

to race I use the vintage speed 4" front it has a narrower width compared to the Ching shing 410/350/4 .......makes the kart turn great and looks great worth the extra $......and they dont wear .........I use the CS 410/350 /6" in the rear of my Bug wasps looks great and you want the back end to slide a wider tire will not let the kart turn watch the tire he
ight 11" tall or 12"for clearance.......I do have a few of the 410/350 /4" indian heads look great for show but to hard to go pm me

Greg has it, use the Vintage Speed 4.10/3.50-4 on the front, they are a copy of the Carlisle tire, Vintage Speed does not offer a 6 inch tire, you are going to have to go to Cheng Shing for that and they only offer two different sizes, you can check them out on the AZUSA website.
I run the Vintage Speed 4 inch on the front, Cheng Shin 11-4.50x5R on the rear of my Fox, they work great together.