Spawn Of My Spawn

Yes SHE is here! Spawn of my spawn #4. Indie Fawn Rocks. Gotta nice ring to it eh? She likes to jam right out of the box- er, womb- has all the right moves, makes all the right sounds....yup! I'm keeping her.:thumbsup:

Here Indie gets her first drum lesson, something every child and grandchild of mine gets. In fact, nothing puts a baby to sleep faster than a good one handed rendition of Wipeout. Hey put her right out, I get my practice! Where's the downside??

Dont worry, I'll give her a few more weeks til her first minibike ride....:laugh:

Congrats JB :thumbsup: Grand kids are great, when your done with them you can give them back :laugh: Trouble is I never want to give them back :doah:

Last edited:
I just barely managed to scrape my nose off the top of her head to say thanks guys. I'm finding out that grandchildren are a lot like minibikes, just keep lining'em up. It's good! This one is remarkable mainly in that she is here in the house with us.

My #3 one is a Bonus grandson. He lives pretty close to us (about 3hrs away in Benicia, CA) and I only met him this year. He's ten and from Bosnia, the son of my oldest daughter's new husband, no natural grandparents so BAM! Me. Prime. In the mode! Yea! Keeping him too. It's his Fat Boy trick bike in my avatar which he got precisely because it looked like my minibikes. His mom is no way on the minibike thing but who got through to who?:wink:

Ok, I'm being summoned. Babies to drum serenade.......:thumbsup: