Speed of my mini bike

I was riding my mini bike on my street where I live and one of my friends in his jeep I told him to clock me on my mini bike because previously my mini bike was slow when I painted the frame I took picture of Jack shaft because wanted to put sprokets on same way i bought 2 new muffler for it and blew end off both of them and it and only went 25 mph full throttle the sprocket was from the motor to the small sprocket to the medium to the small to the big sprocket on the back rim so I switched it to the small sprocket to the small sprocket to the medium sprocket to the back rim its not fast out of the hole but it's so much faster than it was the carb I bought was a clone mikuni it was junk friend gave me a real mikuni and it works great motor is preadotar 212 I'll put better pictures show you plus I need front brake and truthfully it's so much smoother and I'm 200 plus in wieght its fun to ride I only ride fast on streets that I know there's no holes to destroy my mini bike and me

Last edited:
Maybe you should post some pictures of your setup and some numbers of the gears and stuff and maybe a video because I'm confused after reading this.

You just swapped sprockets around? Why didn't anybody else think of that! :cool: