Speedway minibike model?

I have a speedway minibike 10'' wheel model w/ a headlight and taillight,front and rear suspension, and a split gas tank. I was told by the seller it was a speedway Bronco and the bike originally had a 2-stroke engine. I've looked at numerous photos and couldn't find a speedway bronco. perhaps someone put a bronco sticker on the gas tank; [ visible in old photos provided by seller ] I don't know if it's a Scaret,Scareb, shrike, or scorpion,or what?! could someone enlighten me? And could someone tell me where i could find a chrome t/c cover? THANKS! TRICKY.

jrzmac

I have a speedway minibike 10'' wheel model w/ a headlight and taillight,front and rear suspension, and a split gas tank. I was told by the seller it was a speedway Bronco and the bike originally had a 2-stroke engine. I've looked at numerous photos and couldn't find a speedway bronco. perhaps someone put a bronco sticker on the gas tank; [ visible in old photos provided by seller ] I don't know if it's a Scaret,Scareb, shrike, or scorpion,or what?! could someone enlighten me? And could someone tell me where i could find a chrome t/c cover? THANKS! TRICKY.
1970 Speedway Scorpion

The one in your picture is real clean. They are great handling bikes and can fit a HS engine or clone. I put a briggs in one of mine (5hp) but had to cut one of the tank mounts to clear the spark plug wire.