Split sprocket and adapter

So with a 12T centrifugal clutch what combo would I need to prevent all the wheelies? this bike is just for neighborhood cruising. No drag racing.

So with a 12T centrifugal clutch what combo would I need to prevent all the wheelies? this bike is just for neighborhood cruising. No drag racing.
60t should tame it and still give some take off without burning the clutch(if you have the 6.5hp conversion), top speed will increase too! Really depends on what engine and mods your throwing at it!!

Last edited:
I've got a db30 with a slightly modded predator, and I was having the same problems with keeping the front wheel down. I ordered the adapter and a 54t just a couple days ago. I've got a 54t on another bike with similar mods and I like the rideability and the top speed. It lacks a little in low end torque, but it's better than being thrown off the bike on take off. Plus it should add 8mph to my top speed over the 70t.

As Chad said you can go from a 53 tooth sprocket all the way up to a 84 tooth sprocket ....thats a big change quick.

Get yourself a chain breaker and you would be set.

Last edited: