Starting Rupp Continental Project

Now a roller. Rear suspension is all back together and the brake is mounted. Front springs need to go in but I can't decide what to do about the handlebars. Does anyone have any suggestions on bars and clamps? Once the handlebars are done I will mount the motor.

Wish I had been slower in starting my project, I could have entered in the Build Off...Quick, I need another bike!!
It looks like you're less than half way done which is one of the requirements. I think you still qualify to enter. Give it a shot and see what happens.

Thanks, it won't hurt to try. It is just mocked up now anyway. None of the welding is done and the frame still has a ways to go getting prepped.

To anyone that has been following this thread, I started a new one in the OldMiniBikes 2012 Mini Bike Build Off thread. I will update there from now on.
Dan

I can't find my thread in the buildoff section, so I will post some photos here. I mounted a OHV motor which would have disqualified me from the vintage class anyway. The bike is done except for paint. I am thinking of selling it like it is so the new owner can choose the color. I finished fabricating the handlebars, mounted the motor and fabbed a chain tensioner. I got to ride it and it is scary fast on my dirt road. Can't wait to get it out in the open road somewhere. I am starting to work on my next project, a '68 Rupp. I will start a new thread on that soon.

Wow, after like two years I finally got paint and powder coated. I did ride it unpainted at least. I will probably have both my bikes at Brian's place next week.