Stellar pickup

Found this Stellar frame with rear wheel at the Lake Compounce, Ct Swap Meet today. For a scant $40 no less. Think its a model D. it was a good minibike event this time. Saw a compkete Toyoco Beta 400 for $200. Well, minus exhaust and maybe other small stuff. I took a pic and will post later.

trinik7597

I don't normally say this about a stellar but I probably would have passed on that one even at $40 unless I needed a lower section

I don't normally say this about a stellar but I probably would have passed on that one even at $40 unless I needed a lower section
Never know what you will need with thems Stellars and at $40 its practically free. Besides, none of mine have those footpeg brackets so i was positively MOIST with delight! I also like those wider flayed out handle bars better than the other more straight up ones.

Oh and here is that Toyoco. Man i hope someone from here got that
one!

And so it begins. The wallet screams in agony. And the wife( if you have one) gives you the evil eye.
The soon to be (hopefully!) ex wife was all like "i thought you were selling this crap not buying more crap!" And I was all like "I thought you were gonna be a good choice to marry back in the 90's!" And she was all like " "Hmmpf!!" And walked away.

Minibikes!

trinik7597

Staying out of the marital bliss ... Lol.. but if you needed a lower section it was a good deal ... Bars look to have nasty rewelded on them but could just be the pic