Still Need a Restored ELTigre From JC Penney

Still want to buy that restored JC Penney ELTigre Minibike. Will need shipping to Alabama. Wii Consider one if it needs a little work but would like to have complete.:scooter:

Thanks, I check here every day or message me. This was my first minibike and I really would like to have it back.

Are u lookin for one that is just all origanal or does it have to be restored and origanl reason im askin is a no a guy thats has one all origanal minus the engine i think he would come off of at a good price to were u could restore it to your liken and still be around what some one would want for a resyored origanal

I don't know why but for some reason this thread just rubs me the wrong way :anon.sml:..... EBAY !! Might be the best bet... jus sayin . I do know somebody that's got a nice 1 but you would have pay dearly for it. Might be in your best interest To do some of the work yourself.

Last edited:
I don't know why but for some reason this thread just rubs me the wrong way :anon.sml:..... EBAY !! Might be the best bet... jus sayin . I do know somebody that's got a nice 1 but you would have pay dearly for it. Might be in your best interest To do some of the work yourself.
i hear ya

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
$250 plus shipping, $200 plus shipping less engine.
Shown with wrong shocks(since replaced with originals)

Yes, this is Bonneville!