Still searching for MTD Trail Flite parts. Please help!

Torque Converter Cover for Trail Flite? MTD Help!!!

Still in dire need of a torque converter cover. Anyone got a spare one sitting around???

minibike C,
I picked up an exhaust and a tank today. Currently I am just missing the cover. I could also use the muffler if you have one laying around. Thanks!

minibike C,
I picked up an exhaust and a tank today. Currently I am just missing the cover. I could also use the muffler if you have one laying around. Thanks!
I do not have a muffler , but I bought several Rupps from a man who does have one he is parting out , I will see him tomorrow when I pickup the rest of my Rupp bike parts . This guy has one of every bike made I think and several of many different lines of bikes and lots of trikes .

Exhaust

It uses the slanted s style taylor 100 exhaust with an extention on it. Iron honky has the correct exhaust nos for $125 or best in the parts section. I have a very nice condition taylor I might sell too. The extension fits over the end of the Taylor with a heat shield that looks similar to the 70 rupp roadster but it's longer. If you get the extension from capguncowboy you'll have your exhaust. Pm me and let me know what you need photos of.

capguncowboy

Here is the exhaust extension that I have. I also have the bracket, rear fender and rear fender support. Since it all bolts together, it would be convenient to get it all at the same time. I would be willing to ship everything together for $80.

Exhaust tube:

Support Bracket:

Rear Fender:

Rear Fender support bracket:

If yours uses the butterfly kickstand, I have it as well -- $20 shipped:

The only other thing I have left is the front forks and front wheel. I have no idea what to ask for the forks, but I have $30 shipped on the wheel.

Correct. I do have the 603 model @ajf I also have procured the extension pipe with bracket and have the rear fender. Thanks so much for the pics and asking about that @Capguncowboy. I really appreciate it. I have the exhaust bracket for my Tecumseh, but the pipe is broken. So I need to find a complete pipe and muffler assembly or just a muffler and I will do the fabrication to get it all together. Thanks Again!!!