Stolen Bicycle

jeep4me

:censure: Some kids just stole my daughters mountain bike right out of my garage!!! I wasn't home from work when it happened, but I was only 5 minutes away. My wife was making an early dinner and she noticed some kids standing on the corner near our house. Then she said she a movement by the side door and when she went to the front window these kids riding away on a bike, my daughters new bike.

These little bass turds were in my garage and only a few feet from my minibikes. Guess what they'll be coming back to get tonite (thats all I can think of).

Didn't think I lived in the hood, but I guess maybe I do now!!

I called the cops and they said they have had "alot of activity of this nature" in our area lately. I just hope they find her bike.

:censure:

I called the cops and they said they have had "alot of activity of this nature" in our area lately. I just hope they find her bike.

It's not the hood you live in , it is the people that move into the hood.
It's just going to get worse with this economy crime is going to go up.

I say you do a recon mission.. Leave the garage open later tonight and sit in the dark with a louisville slugger. :hammer: ..

We had some ghetto people 4 houses down and they stole my sons bike and repainted it, but the idiots forgot to take HIS lock off the handlebars. They left it outside so I told my son To get his keys and check the lock. He did and it unlocked it. I called the cops and the cops did NOTHING! Those ghetto scum said "we found it" and the mom said she was gonna shoot me lol.... THEY called the cops 2 weeks later for all 2 of their car windows being busted out 12 windows total.. I wonder who did that?? Damn punk. Hmm... Where is my pellet rifle anyways with laser site and night scope?

Last edited:

maddcarson

If you see them on the bike Stop what your doing and beat the living :001_9898: outa them.

I to have had my bike stolen once. It sucks.

I'm voting for the louisville slugger route it would be my choice.

Its time to spend some cash and burn the trash.

Buy this.
HF-4 Channel Surveillance DVR with 4 Cameras

I myself would love to have this setup but right now I cant even think of spending the cash on it even though it would be a great help if something does happen.
I will be getting as soon as possible.

Yeah invest in a Camera. I had one at my old house, just a cheap Homeland security night vision with monitor and sound. The camera was awesome but it did not record without a VCR. The camera picked up the tiniest sound though and that's how I caught the guy breaking in my car .. I pounded his ass and restrained him until the cops came. I never got cuffed at all.. The cop just said. Boy you sure gave him a beating.. Lets just say it was from the struggle. Took my statement and took the thief away. I had to get a new lock tumbler though lol.

I no longer live in the ghetto, but thieves are everywhere.

I just ordered one of these with 2 extra wireless camera's about 2 weeks ago. look at his feedback 2'nd page 2/3 feedback thats me! (129)

Outdoor Wireless Security Camera CCTV - Lorex LW2702 - eBay (item 130426004663 end time Sep-08-10 22:00:26 PDT)

Last edited:
:censure: Some kids just stole my daughters mountain bike right out of my garage!!! I wasn't home from work when it happened, but I was only 5 minutes away. My wife was making an early dinner and she noticed some kids standing on the corner near our house. Then she said she a movement by the side door and when she went to the front window these kids riding away on a bike, my daughters new bike.

These little bass turds were in my garage and only a few feet from my minibikes. Guess what they'll be coming back to get tonite (thats all I can think of).

I feel your pain. We had both mine and my wife's mountain bikes stolen when we moved into our new home 2 years ago. They were not pro bikes, but mine was a decent Marin and my wifes a Lotus. Called the cops and they were cordial, but there wasn't much hope. I had just started riding trails near us as a hobby and was very sad. Low and behold, I get a call 2 weeks later that they found two bikes that matched our description. Sure enough, some kids "joy rode" them to the prep school near us and ditched them. A good hearted citizen found them and turned them in. He really wanted to keep mine according to the cop, so we made sure to reward him for his honesty.

Nothin worse than theives....I would like to catch them and toss them in a hole filled with Scorpions, and rabid pitbulls . If they lived through that , then I would really start the torturing

:hammer: :grind: :2guns: :hack: :death: :hang: :weld:.