Stolen from Ohio guys...LOL

I am just gonna set this here....And many Thanks to the guys in Ohio for moving like molasses and allowing another Injun to go back to Michigan where it belongs. :laugh:

Michigan is just a suburb of Ohio. When we want it, we'll come and get it. :laugh::wink:

P.S. Really Nice bike Bill.

Doc

Last edited:
Thanks guys. And no...a friend went down there and bought a truck and trailer full of bikes from a guy. So I traded a roller for it cause he knows I have a weakness for these little bikes for some reason. And he knows I like to steal these bikes out of Ohio...some reason it brings me great joy even if I need another like I need another hole in my head...lol. The forks are low speed forks....and the seat is off a Ruttman Toad/Vulture. Other than that the rear fender mount welds broke and they rigged up a bracket. But the cool factor is the engine decals...never seen the ones on the later air filters like this 1970 model.

Last edited:

bandit 40

Way to go Bill thats a keeper.:thumbsup: I hope you got it for a better asking price than the red one in Monroe.:eek:hmy:

Last edited:
Thanks Mark.:thumbsup: And I got a sweet deal on it.:wink:
Only had a minute to mess with it today. While talking to A.J. about it via text...we noticed something odd about the decal. I have never found one on the air cleaner that was readable.....so I missed it the first time. Seems this was a kit bike....which means even though the seat is not Injun....since it was a kit maybe the guy was correct and it was original for this bike. It also explains a few things he pointed out that didn't quite jive with 1970. Anyways...neat little wow factor and the reason I love these minis. Never know what you will find and learn with every bike. I guess this one will be studied before being sent to the Indian burial ground as my friends call it and I call my basement.:laugh:

bandit 40

Basement, Kitchen, Hallway, Bathtub :laugh: Keep them wherever is needed to enjoy them Bill. I've seen your collection or ( Burial ground ) and its highly desirable junk.:thumbsup:.

Such and interesting bike Bill! I'd like to think you may be right about the seat. It's very possible that the original owner may have opted for the Ruttman seat over a LiL Indian seat. The fenders are a little curious though. Since the clutch cover is white and definitely looks original, I'm wondering if the chrome fenders may have been added later on or if the original owner opted to spruce it up along with the seat. The story this bike could have told would have been awesome!

Such and interesting bike Bill! I'd like to think you may be right about the seat. It's very possible that the original owner may have opted for the Ruttman seat over a LiL Indian seat. The fenders are a little curious though. Since the clutch cover is white and definitely looks original, I'm wondering if the chrome fenders may have been added later on or if the original owner opted to spruce it up along with the seat. The story this bike could have told would have been awesome!
That guys is a great dude. He follows me on Instagram and I him. That was his first minibike. Got it 15 years ago. He just did a major purge of bikes.