Stretched chrome chopper bicycle

jeep4me

A guy wants to trade me this chopper bicycle for a Puch moped I have. But I don't know anything about bicycles and their values. The bicycle comes with a 24v electric drive system.
I'm not asking for a value, cuz i know that's not allowed, but if someone could fill me in on the type of bicycle this is and if the trade might be close to equal.

Attachments

Unless that bike frame is solid gold it's not worth anything near a running moped. If you have never rode a chopper bicycle before there are not much fun unless it's just big long flat stretches of road.

A few years ago a 24v electric drive might have been worth it but now there are way more powerful systems out and the price is coming down on them daily. A 24v is pretty much kids bike stuff now. That bike frame looks like it started out life as a big box store bike. I'm far from a bike snob and ride a walmart bike myself but the truth is as soon as one rolls out the door it is only worth about 1/3 of what you just paid for it. Personally I wouldn't buy that bike for more than $150 and start my offer at $100.