Taco 44 Rear Shocks Needed

I put struts on my 44 and went to straight drive when I was 12 and probably threw the shocks away don't remember.

Any condition.

Benelli shocks are almost the same shock except for the slight taper at the bottom of the shock. Check these out:
1967 Benelli Wards Riverside 125cc 125 D17 Rear Shocks | eBay
I'm running a set on my Taco 99.

They are an inch longer, and slightly larger in diameter than the "Taco" shocks. They also dismantle by compressing and sliding out the keepers, instead of unthreading. They also have larger eyes so you have to make new bushings so the Taco mounting bolts fit snug. But the price is right. :thumbsup:

If you want those, I have my spare set available for $40 shipped.

Identical set on my Taco 99 to show size.

More info for my growing Taco knowledge. :thumbsup:

Appreciate the offer Dave, those look to be in good condition.

I've owned this 44 since it was new so I'm going to try and find original shocks if at all possible. I might have to buy a whole damn bike just to get the few parts I'm missing. :scared:

george3

Still looking and willing to buy a a roller to get these shocks.
If you are buying or selling parts you should have your city and state posted buy your name.

OGTaco

View My Photos

If you are buying or selling parts you should have your city and state posted buy your name.

OGTaco

View My Photos
X2. I cannot understand these guys not providing their location. :thumbdown:It should be MANDATORY for buying or selling on this forum as it lessens the confusion and unnecessary replies.
Michael

Posted up my city, though in this day and age I rarely drive to pick up parts.

I'll buy these shocks from anyone in any part of the world.