TAV2 Driven compressor

I was having a heck of a time getting my driven pre loaded and the snap ring back in so I made this tool and it worked great!!

Cut out this 3/4'' piece of plywood the length of the driven...then cut out a hole big enough to give me room to get the snap ring in and nut.

To reassemble the driven it helps to have the chain and rear tire on to help hold the rear of the driven still and also put the nylock back on (does not have to be tight) after spring is in disired hole setting with the cam on. Next grab the forward facing sheave (the manual calls it a "face movable w/cam") and rotate it clockwise to pre load the spring just enough to put a little tension and get the cam stops past the first button and then use a clamp to keep pressure on it to keep it from returning to unsprung position. Then incorporate the plywood tool and two clamps to compress the cam all the way to reveal the snap ring channel. Install snap ring. Tighten nylock to Comets torque specs (most say a good hit with an impact wrench is good) And walla!! Your done!!

Some more picts for refference

If I've messed anything up or forgotten something please chime in!!