TC Go-Fur cart

I just picked this up for free. Looks like it will need a couple tires and the engine is full of water so I will probably bolt on my Predator 212 on it. I was going to tear it down and paint it but I think I will just fix the mechanical issues and ride it for now.

Not the best idea to have the muffler pointing up when it sits outside.

Never heard of TC carts , I tried looking for some info but didnt find much. I like the dual pedal setup. Looks to have a slight alignment problem by looking at the front tire.

Yeah looks like the left front spindle mount is tweaked a bit. Easy fix, then weld a gusset from the top of the spindle mount to the front tube for a little more strength.

Inside of the left front rim looks bent too.

Many carts have TCs.

Nice ride. I like it.

Me and the boy removed the motor, Power-washed the frame and painted a bit of the rusty areas with a rattlecan after dinner today.

The Predator is a snug fit but it looks like it will work. I might even be ready for a test ride by the end of the week. How do you like my workbench? I really need to invest in a lift of some kind.

A little progress today.

I took it for a ride today. Its got plenty of power but it needs a little adjustment before the kids can ride it. For some reason the brake is still hanging up even though I disassembled it and used anitiseize on all the moving parts. Also having a little problem getting the motor aligned. I may have to go with a longer belt to get the chain tension right.

Total investment is about $106 so far. I still need to find a couple front tires/rims. I stole these of a wagon project that never got started.

BMI Karts has 16x6-6 Wheel,tire & bearing in their clearance section for 13 or 15 bucks this month. They're Carlisle tires similair to turf savers.
Nice kart !