Tecumseh 2 cycle Motors NOS for Sale *Updated*

**Updated!!!...I've got (2) Tecumseh AV600 engines that are NOS. Never been run still in the box. Was going to use on a project but I'm not going to need them now. These really need a good home! They aren't too heavy or big so they are easy to ship. $75 ea plus shipping. I'll accept Postal mo, or paypal. Send me a message if interested. Thanks guys! Jim

1219051123.jpg 1219051123a.jpg

0107060713.jpg

Updated with Dimensions....yes you could put on a sprocket or a few other clever ideas, and I'd say the HP rating below is accurate.....thanks guys!!

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

I've got (2) Tecumseh AV600 engines that are NOS. Never been run still in the box. Was going to use on a project but I'm not going to need them now. These really need a good home! They aren't too heavy or big so they are easy to ship. $75 ea plus shipping. I'll accept Postal mo, or paypal. Send me a message if interested. Thanks guys! Jim

View attachment 81047 View attachment 81048
Hey Jim
good lookin' little motor ya got! Can you tell me the size of the PTO shaft and the thread size?

I will try and measure the output shaft tonight or tomorrow and edit the post ....not sure of the HP? Maybe someone can chime in. Jim

capguncowboy

Yes, that shaft is definitely too short for a clutch, but you should be able to put a sprocket directly on the engine and have the clutch on a jackshaft - When I was considering AV520 build, that was my plan

You could make a threaded pulley or have one made then run a belt to a jackshaft mounted belt drive clutch, mounting the engine is as simple as making a 45 degree angle plate that will bolt to the PTO housing. An ambitious and innovative person could get it done, plenty of those folks here.