tecumseh carbs

try PartsTree.com click on Tecumseh then 4 cycle horiz...... helps to have the exact model # ready....there will be an exploded view of the carb with tec parts numbers.............

jrzmac

do you have the serial numbers? if so, this place has what you need. it's cool too you point at the part and it gives you the tec. part number
Small Engine Parts Warehouse - Parts
you click on parts look up icon, then in the top left corner, click the arrow and drop down to tecumseh power, click 4 Cycle Horizontal, then look for your serial number and click it. your engine will pop up in another window. there you will be able to click on any engine part, and get the tec. part number then copy it. then you can go to partstree.com and then paste the number in the search box...

Throttle Shaft
I will look at this sight some more
it would be nice to have factory tecumseh part numbers with the post that
125cccrazy put on here along with the parts pic.

I would call that web site I posted, He is a Tecumseh dealer and may have what you need,
I know what you mean Tecumseh got a million sets of number for everything, but unless you got one of those Hugh Tecumseh bibles that the dealers have to looking up numbers and cross reference,It isn't easy.