Tecumseh Clearance Sale

capguncowboy

I've got a bunch of mini-bike correct engines (and a few that aren't) that I need out of my way. My original plan was to rebuild these and keep them for when I do a restoration, but I have no need for all of them. I pulled a few of the pigs out. You should assume that these need full rebuilds. All of these have compression and some have spark, but I couldn't tell you which ones at this time (I can answer questions as they come in).

All of the below prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I will charge the actual shipping (probably in the neighborhood of $25-30, but could be more).

First up is the red/white 1969 H35 452716. It came off a Trailhorse. The shaft is 3/4", tapped and keyed. Includes metal tank but needs a gas cap. $200

Next up is a Lauson HB25B-13-230 (not sure of year, but the number is 8408125). Shaft is 3/4", keyed but not tapped. Exhaust port is cracked, so you'll need to use a screw in type muffler or have it fixed. The original intake is cracked, so I put one from an H30 on it. Original carb is included $40

Yellow 1973 H30 35281B. I was told this came from a Speedway Thunderbolt and it originally came with a slanted intake. That intake was used on another project. The mini bike correct throttle is included, but it needs some work before it'll function correctly. I think I have the original carb for this engine, but I'll have to dig it out. Shaft is 3/4" tapped and keyed. $150

Next up is a rusty (patina) 1972 H35 from a Bird/Foremost mini bike. Shaft is 5/8" keyed and tapped. Mini bike correct throttle, diaphragm carb and intake, and gas tank brackets are included. $175

Next up is black and a bit of a mystery. It's either an H30 or H35 and probably 1970 or earlier (it originally came with a metal gas tank). Has the mini bike throttle and original carb, but no intake manifold. shaft is 3/4" keyed and tapped $125

H35 side popper, has diaphragm carb, not sure of year because it's missing the shroud. Shaft is tapped and partially keyed. $25

capguncowboy

Bump

The red/white trailhorse engine has been cleaned up and checked out. the bore still has the original crosshatching, new gaskets and seal, has lots of compression and good spark, started on the first pull, didn't test it any further. It's still $200 plus shipping.

The rest of the engines are 10% off original prices.