Tecumseh Star Engine

Listing up for sale my Tecumseh star engine built by mike clements racing. Billet rod, billet flywheel, tilitson carb (alcohol), has a header pipe and a shoe type clutch setup.. Was planning to use as a open motor for my race kart but they did away with that class before we got to use it. Very hard to find and sought after engine this one is a 10hp factor model that is putting down 32hp in current config. No runs outside of breakin and dyno tuning at mikes shop. Asking $1000 you pay the ride

$1000 is cheap for these things there going for that stock.. Engine was done almost 3 years ago I don't have the dyno sheet call mike and talk with him if you like. The guy and his brother basicly designed these engines for tecumseh hell they even held a land speed record with them on one of there karts.

Shoot me a txt 936-402-5463 ive got a few more on my phone i can send i can take more tmrw already left the shop for the day.

$1000 is cheap for these things there going for that stock.. Engine was done almost 3 years ago I don't have the dyno sheet call mike and talk with him if you like. The guy and his brother basicly designed these engines for tecumseh hell they even held a land speed record with them on one of there karts.
Ok, but do you have receipts? Anything?

32hp is a big claim even for a Star.

If indeed Mike Clements built this engine he would have completed, signed, and dated an " Engine Build Sheet" which would itemize any/all modifications, upgrades and specifications that engine had. Any serious (and diligent) buyer is going to want to see that document before purchasing your engine.
Michael

Then theoretically....you should have a dyno sheet stating the max HP and max torque and RPM's. Not just HP. Not bashing or calling you a liar...but there have been many that came on here claiming incredible HP for a motor and no proof except a great guess. Especially when your very first post is the item in question. There are some people on here that would buy it in a heart beat with proof...so hopefully you find it.

If indeed Mike Clements built this engine he would have completed, signed, and dated an " Engine Build Sheet" which would itemize any/all modifications, upgrades and specifications that engine had. Any serious (and diligent) buyer is going to want to see that document before purchasing your engine.

Michael

That was 3ish years ago plus I use to run thru 20 plus engines ( animals/briggs flatheads) and 4-5 chassis every race season you know how much info/ documentation setup sheets, scale sheets, build sheets blah that is to keep up with and thats just each track we would go too. It would make ur head spin.. I will do my best to dig it up if not im sure mike still has the info on the build.