The coolest Honda ct70 I have bought!

Ok i really didnt plan on buying another bike, in the last 2 weeks i have bought a super bronc, cheetah, rupp, and i think a big dog? But when looking around craigslist i came across this beauty! Its a real honda frame with some modifications, Front and rear disc brakes, low profile wheels, 110cc electric start motor, custom seat, led tail light, working headlight, momo shock on the rear swing arm, and It RUNS GREAT!!!! I had to drive 2 hours to michigan to get it and i really didnt know what to expect because the guys pic was really bad, but the paint i think is great in my opinion. The guy shot it with a automotive red to match the fenders. It was a steal let me tell you!

Hope the wife likes it?

I saw that on craigslist, It did not do anything for me. Did you get it for less than his 350 asking price.
What you mean it doesnt do anything for you? Its pretty seat in person, yeah i got it for less. I drove it around and its a very smooth ride! the electric start works great and the lights work good, I kind of bought it for the wife to cruise around on. It has the semi auto shifting and electric start, when she saw it she really wasnt happy i bought another bike but when she drove it she was very happy. Its also got hydrolic brakes.