the largest flathead?

My dad had an early '70s Montgomery Ward garden tractor (made by Husky, I think) w/electric start 12 HP Briggs horizontal shaft flatty & hydrostatic drive. It was a large motor. He threw is in when he sold his house and moved to the retirement compound. Asked me if I wanted it, but I didn't have room at the time. :doah:

Here's some vid of a guy cutting up my garage floor w/a Wisconson V4. Look for the part where he grabs the muffler. And again, :doah:! Oh, I made sure to wear my OldMiniBikes T-shirt for the vid. I show up at the very end.

YouTube - Garage Floor Saw Cut

My dad had an early '70s Montgomery Ward garden tractor (made by Husky, I think) w/electric start 12 HP Briggs horizontal shaft flatty & hydrostatic drive. It was a large motor. He threw is in when he sold his house and moved to the retirement compound. Asked me if I wanted it, but I didn't have room at the time. :doah:

Here's some vid of a guy cutting up my garage floor w/a Wisconson V4. Look for the part where he grabs the muffler. And again, :doah:! Oh, I made sure to wear my OldMiniBikes T-shirt for the vid. I show up at the very end.

YouTube - Garage Floor Saw Cut
i sold a Wisconsin v4 to a guy he was gonna put it in a bob cat instead of rebuilding the old one