The most bad ass Four Wheeler ever

OH man those things are great.. Kinda rough riders compared to suspened bikes maybe, but they'll go forever.. I had a HELL OF NICE one that I traded a guy for that Bird Turgalar kart that I had.. I mean NOICE!! I guess it was dudes dads machine forever, he got it, used it for a winter or two pulling the kids around on sleds.. Musta flipped it once or twice.. BIG ole guy, blew the shifting fork rite OUT of it.. :laugh:

He wasn't a mechanic and took it to the shop for repairs.. Chains sprockets bearings all like NEW!!

Original matching tires, OH SO nice.. Looks like it was super great, then dude got it and banged it up a little, but MAN it was a nice one...

Sold it to a buddy, they fixed the tranny and shipped it to the auction.. :mellow: Only brought like 450 or something?? wasn't a lot... They aren't a really high dollar model anyways.. but it HAD TO be a 700 dollar ride I would say.. It was really clean and tight and rite.. Someone got a deal on it, it was a damn good little putt putt bike..

Put some new tires and wheels on the back. Bad pictures, they are all snowy and muddy. But my boy has a blast on this with me, he plays with the lights most of the time we are riding, and occasionally pushes the thumb throttle more to go faster. Gotta be careful, pulled into my driveway behind my car and he pushed the thumb throttle all the way, good thing I had kicked it down to neutral :laugh:

It goes good, we had wierd snow last weekend, just under the top layer of snow was ice, so you get going then your ass end sinks down and you get buried. If it's just powder, it goes reeeeal good :thumbsup: