THE RED ROCKET jr

FADED

This is my first minibike project, kinda going with the drag bike/pit bike/cruiser?
It will resemble my LandSpeed bike, pics here: http://lancespeedracing.com/THE__RED_ROCKET_.html
here she is, day 1

heres the mock up, lowered 3" streched 4" and raked with a 6.5 clone.
I will be making a gas tank out of 2.5" aluminum pipe
We will be welding her up this weekend and I will post the progress.

bandit 40

Wow! them little cat 250 frames are unstable already from the factory at higher speed, but now it is a death trap:eek:ut:.....better be careful:thumbsup:

FADED

Wow! them little cat 250 frames are unstable already from the factory at higher speed, but now it is a death trap:eek:ut:.....better be careful:thumbsup:
we're gonna beef it up pretty good, plus Im not going after the LandSpeed record on this (haha) Its just gonna be a pit cruiser. The lil POS already wounded me, now I'm affraid to go fast on it!

bandit 40

we're gonna beef it up pretty good, plus Im not going after the LandSpeed record on this (haha) Its just gonna be a pit cruiser. The lil POS already wounded me, now I'm affraid to go fast on it!
It will make a great pit bike!!! ,just be aware of the steering its gonna be touchy :scared:with that rake ..have fun and be safe....Mark

spent the weekend modifying the ol girl
Here is the gas tank made from an old GM AC condensor

good friend/neighbor, Davy who is a bike building genius is doing all the fab work for me. He normally plays with big bikes so he is a little over qualified for a mini bike? After we're done with mine we're gonna build one for him, this hobby is addicting!

more to come as we get closer

Last edited: