There's just darn good members on this site.

I changed my attitude but still get cranky, I do however consider myself to be a good member. A few members do ignore me even when I give em props and brag about them being an asset to the site. A few seem to sit up awfully tall on their high horse looking down but at what I have no clue, it ain't me cause I'm miles above that BS.

You are right though Buckeye, there really are some darn good members here and you are one in my book.:pimp:

Hey, I love this site. I've had my minibikes almost 15 years but didn't really know much about them. Plus, after my kids grew up, I was even embarrassed that my interest level was still high with no kids to run interference for me anymore and grandkids still too young:laugh: I'm certainly not alone though with 41k+ members who also find these little machines fascinating.

Learning how to do modifications to Predator engines has opened the world to me, even gave me the nerve to dare to try it on my own. THAT is a huge advancement that has spread into other areas of my life. And my minibikes are baddass!

I've made no fewer than a dozen friends here and met half of them already in person. I formed a minibike club with now 10 members. I read OldMiniBikes before Drudge, emails or Facebook. It's my regular entertainment, better than TV. I figure it yours too, that's why I post edited videos, all photoshopped pics, original music, tell stories, whatever I would do if any if you were in my garage. It's how we spend our time.

I should pay for this site. Actually I DO. I'm a supporting member and this is the first (and only) site I have paid a cent for its content, which to me is priceless.

And yea, Buckeye, yer part of that!:thumbsup: