Things that make me nervous

45t

When I see the following things people do I tense up and get nervous. My wife says you can't control others so why let it bother you. I say it bothers me because their hasty/careless nature can cause me injury.

People driving a car with thier hood of thier jacket in the up position. How can they see anything on either side of them?

The driver seat reclined so much you cannot tell someone is driving the car. I guess its suppose to look cool?

Anyone who cannot make a proper left hand turn in a car and you almost get the front of your car ripped off or they overshoot the turn and slingshot into the other lane.

Sorry I'm a lil ticked because I'm to often on the other end of someone driving badly.

My all time favorite road morons are the ones who pull out into the left turn lane and then turn on their right blinker to merge into the proper lane.

I never let them in and couldnt care less if they sat there till the end of time (with their blinker blinking).
If I have to I'll pull right in front of them and make a LEGAL left turn in front of them, it always ticks them off.IDC

I laugh at the clowns that do something stupid on the road and they end up getting the worst of it and all mad because their manuever didnt get them ahead of the car/s in front of them like they wanted.

Oldsalt

Old men with hats.....

Trouble.
You wear a hat? I don't. The worst is 18-19-20 year old girls driving to and from Community College with their Daddy's Toyota. 50% tail-gate even if you're doing 5 over the speed limit. Cell phone [just got out of class and talking to boy friend] 90% of the time. The boys are a lot better, based on my observations, but just look silly with their Honda Civic with a spoiler and their hat on backwards. I live very near a Community College.

gbones

i cant stand seeing these teenage girls (or pretty much every other woman) talking on there cell phones like its a frigging walky-talky while driving down the road. but i will admit that im guilty of driving with my hood on:anon.sml: but im not an idiot when im behind the wheel, always have my seat belt on, follow the speed limit. im an all around curtious driver. if its my rite of way than its MY rite of way, vice verse.

People who mash the gas to get in front of you then fail to drive at a proper speed. I cruise at around 80. Ticks me off when the guy entering the interstate behind has to floor it to pass me then lets off the gas once he gets in front of me.

Don't make me nervous but pisses me off.
Something that does make me nervous is the crime in my neighborhood. I try my best to be prepared.

The thing that ticks me off the most when I am driving is when I see someone pass me and I look over and see them reading a book! :blink: :scared: What makes me nervous is when I see someone pass me in the winter time when the roads are really icy going 80mph and the back of there vehicle is fish tailing all over the place. :scared:

my friend picked me up one time in his 85 monte carlo ss, when i got in the car i noticed that he had his dinner plate in his lap full of food. we drive off while hes cutting up his meat with his fork and knife. stupid yes but we still laugh about it to this day:laugh:

You wear a hat? I don't. The worst is 18-19-20 year old girls driving to and from Community College with their Daddy's Toyota. 50% tail-gate even if you're doing 5 over the speed limit. Cell phone [just got out of class and talking to boy friend] 90% of the time. The boys are a lot better, based on my observations, but just look silly with their Honda Civic with a spoiler and their hat on backwards. I live very near a Community College.
One of those things.
When your very young and new to driving your a bad driver untill you learn.
When your getting older you pick up some bad habbits.
When you become elderly you may have neck and vission issues, slow response time and desciucion making.

Guess it comes to knowing your limits and driving accordingly.

My father is getting quite, old.....
I dont like him driving at night or too long but he does not seem to think he has limits. So far this year two small accidents have me very concerned ( both involved deer and night driving ).

toomanytoys

I drive with my hoodie hood up all the time. There are things called mirrors if I need to see around and I turn my head to look if I am changing lanes. Don't see the problem there.

My biggest problem is people who drive across parking spots instead of using the lanes. I've been almost hit like that so many times