This Is Crazy!

You're right...CRAZY.

As a kid it was MiniBikes & BB guns(the good ole days)....no helmets. Well after a few crashes Mom insisted on helmets, probably a good idea. Now even BB guns are looked down on. Now they want to take the kids bikes away. :confused: So what are they supposed to do for fun? Oh , I know...maybe video games all day , gang-bangin' , dope smokin' , paintin' graffiti , ...any other ideas?

Sorry....you got me going

tomsprops

WoW That's just TARDED ! I just read that link !
Probally the SAFEST thing a Kid could do is go Riding with his Family ! :thumbsup:

that's a bunch of bullshit.

i blame every stupid motherhahahahaer that is sue happy for this kind of shit. i'm glad i was a kid in the 80s. i don't think anything i did then would be allowed now (i'm being 98% serious too).

that's a bunch of bullshit.

i blame every stupid motherhahahahaer that is sue happy for this kind of shit. i'm glad i was a kid in the 80s. i don't think anything i did then would be allowed now (i'm being 98% serious too).

Yeah, I was a kid in the 60's , 70's, 80's , 90's....I refuse to grow up, that's when the fun stops.
If you listen to today's safety commisions, media and general do-gooders we should all be dead and there would be no kids today.
I have 2 daughters (12 & 14) that would be pretty pissed-off if they banned this stuff. They LOVE Minis.

No matter what there will always be some jug heads messing around trying to block every ones fun or lively hood. I remember when the California BLM tried to stop the 1974 Barstow to Vegas race an annual event. I always was a big race so the were concerned about the pucker bush not growing back after the race. Well the people showed up by the thousands and only 3500 riders ran that day and there were no one in charge of noting. but 25 portable johns showed up, no money changed hands just a bunch of people who didn't obey the law that day .
So if the law changes and they don't make small machines for young riders then the young riders will be made to ride over powered machines and become the unintended victim. Steve :scooter:

Hmmmm Lets think about China for a minute. They are thriving right right now and obviously dont have any of these rules. Similar to America years ago. So what the hell did we to ourselves. Too bad there arnt any countries more advanced than us we can take example from. Japan maby

Im getting more and more upset knowing that i get to live in a world thats just getting worse and worse every day,

Is there anything goods thats came out lately?

...I remember when the California BLM tried to stop the 1974 Barstow to Vegas race an annual event...Steve :scooter:
B-to-V lives on as a dual sport event. My best friends and I are planning to do the ride this Thanksgiving. We're also going to ride across Death Valley in March.

http://www.district37ama.org/dualsport/Newsletter/090101-Newsletter.pdf

Im getting more and more upset knowing that i get to live in a world thats just getting worse and worse every day,

Is there anything goods thats came out lately?
Yes, plenty. And if you don't like the world you live in, do something to make it better. Follow the links at the top of the thread and write to your elected officials. Vote. Volunteer. It's not too hard to make a small difference. This Sunday I've volunteered to help run a checkpoint at a bicycle event. I'll be sure to tell people there about this crazy lead deal. There are small amounts of lead in bicycles, and kids ride bikes. Maybe some of those moms & dads will get fired up about this and write to their reps, too, so that their kids can keep riding. Crap, sorry to get all preachy here, I haven't even been drinking tonight. :thumbsup:

Do it in the Dirt

B-to-V lives on as a dual sport event. My best friends and I are planning to do the ride this Thanksgiving. We're also going to ride across Death Valley in March.

http://www.district37ama.org/dualsport/Newsletter/090101-Newsletter.pdf

Yes, plenty. And if you don't like the world you live in, do something to make it better. Follow the links at the top of the thread and write to your elected officials. Vote. Volunteer. It's not too hard to make a small difference. This Sunday I've volunteered to help run a checkpoint at a bicycle event. I'll be sure to tell people there about this crazy lead deal. There are small amounts of lead in bicycles, and kids ride bikes. Maybe some of those moms & dads will get fired up about this and write to their reps, too, so that their kids can keep riding. Crap, sorry to get all preachy here, I haven't even been drinking tonight. :thumbsup:
Tom : I would of never thought that they were still able to ride that course but district 37 seems to have some power somewhere to be able to last this long. I raced that race in 72,73 and 74 never even came close always had machine problems. Steve :scooter:

guys these days its can still be minibikes and bb guns, im 20 and i still do both. one thing is miss though is firecrackers i dont know about america but in canada we cant get any of the fun ones.

Guys, sign that damn petition. Me and all my friends and family and THEIR friends and family have signed it already. Otherwise, say goodbye to your toys, and a little more of your freedom ........ Here's the link again:

http://www.tomself.com/

Last edited:
bunch of :001_9898: they wounder why so many people are fat couch patatoes, well legaly they can't do much else why because of them how are you suposed to have fun with them making rules

mini's forever:angry::2guns::thefinger::thumbdown::eek:ut: :death::hang::asshole::gun_bandana::ban:

Last edited:
As always, government trying to protect us from us. Why don't they do something important for a change instead of annoying those of us who can use our own minds. Always trying to enact some asinine law. Kind of like the switchblade laws, asinine. I wouldn't worry much about somebody with a pocket knife, but some maniac with a 12 guage shotgun, yeah. But they didn't ban shotguns. They reallly need to get a grip on reality.:eek:ut:

Oldsalt

As always, government trying to protect us from us. Why don't they do something important for a change instead of annoying those of us who can use our own minds. Always trying to enact some asinine law. Kind of like the switchblade laws, asinine. I wouldn't worry much about somebody with a pocket knife, but some maniac with a 12 guage shotgun, yeah. But they didn't ban shotguns. They reallly need to get a grip on reality.:eek:ut:
Give the limp wrested liberal idiots now in D.C. a little more time and a little more rope. Shotguns will then be moved from there their hit list to their legislative list.