Thomas Explorer

Original Thomas Explorer up for grabs. Too original for me to restore and not nice enough to sit beside my other bikes :laugh::laugh:.

Still has the original motor . I have a NOS clutch cover for it but the bracket was missing . Should be a simple fabrication to make one. I have not even ridden it since I got it. The carb needed rebuilt , and I rebuilt an extra one I had but never installed it. I have a ski that will go with it as well. I dont have to tell you guys how rare these bikes are. $750 or intersting trades:shrug:

I will not dissassemble this bike , so if you want it shipped its gotta go in one piece.

should i say somegthing? seeing how you bashed up my sale of the boonie! ah this crap is getting old!
Nothing to say about this one :shrug: I traded a ton of stuff for this bike, and thats what I have in in it , so thats what I am trying to get back out of it.:thumbsup:

This is what I traded for it.

Bird Duck = $300
Huskee Trail Rider = $350
Speedway Roller= $80
Trail Horse roller= $50
8hp Tec =$50
large round gas tank=$25

I know right before Christmas isnt the best time to sell a high $$$ bike:no: but surely someone wants this ? Anyone :shrug::

I bet the Ski, motor,clutch guard, and exhaust pipe would fetch $500 by themselves

Last edited: