Three wheeled dune buggy

let's see some pics and details on the size, Teeks
I got them in storage 1 hr away. If you are serious about buying I will go get them and post some pics. They are the stock GoodYear Terra tires except these got all the little nubs on them. WildMan says he has a set of NOS rears also. Never seen or heard of anymore. Let me know if you want them

that thing looks even cooler than stock with those slicks and wheels . i wouldnt mind having one myself. just have to build another extention on the back of my shed for it :laugh:

george3

that thing looks even cooler than stock with those slicks and wheels . i wouldnt mind having one myself. just have to build another extention on the back of my shed for it :laugh:
just have to build another extention on the back of my shed for it, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm really not sure if I want to restore it just yet. I've been trying to identify the person who customized it way back when. The gas cap says "Glenn's Signs". I think this may have been the work of the late Gary Glenn. Does anyone know how I would go about finding out if Gary Glenn actually customized this Tricart?