tillotson 304wx carb

Tilly 304 wx gas carb- correct needles, popoff and fulcrum arm set, max flow air filter adapter. Fresh gaskets/diaphrams. Bolt on your manifold and throttle linkage and go $95
i have a throttle linkage kit i can throw in for 10 bucks

yes i still have it, its set up for a clone/gx200, and it was bought from NR-racing, and i bought it from a member here, i just cnt remember i gotta check again, but it has everything you need

yes i still have it, its set up for a clone/gx200, and it was bought from NR-racing, and i bought it from a member here, i just cnt remember i gotta check again, but it has everything you need

I was really looking forward to seeing some video of you ripping it up with the carb. But I also understand sometimes plans change. Same thing happened here with a header I just bought a few weeks back. This was a very fun carb for us and I would not be surprised if it was just as much fun if not more, on it's next ride. Good luck on your sale.

Last edited:
yea what motor is this set up for gx200/clone or briggs and who did the work?

This is a carb that I ran for about six months, rebuilt and sold here. The needles that come with the carb out-of-the box are for use with methanol. Those were replaced with the correct needles to run on gas. The pop-off and fulcrum height were set to EC standards using genuine EC tools. When I ran the carb it would run consistent to 8000+rpms at high altittude. I cannot remember reading in this forum of a carb ran like this -under similar conditions: elevation, weight, gearing, and engine modifications- to perform any better.

Last edited: