Tillotson Avenger 10B checkvalve carb

Like new tillotson avenger 10b check valve carb (this was custom built by tillotson)

the check valve prevents back feed of fuel through the air horn for non racing applications

comes with 8 extra adjustment needles in varying degrees and points.

$175 shipped

Last edited:
Cool!

I heard of these but have never seen one....

A few years back EC Birt and I were talking carbs and castings.
Before he died I was under the impression he was going to make his own carbs based on the HL.
The castings were going to come from China and machining and proprietary stuff would be done in his shop down there in the USA.

This was not a really well kept secret.....
I knew and so did others because the clone HLs started to pop up on ebay with all kinds of Chinese drill patterns intended for saws.
Those carbs sucked actually, well for anything we are interested here.

Then Tillotson Ltd I guess gets rattled up over this.
The HL is long in the tooth and being cloned.
The HR is a dinosaur and out of production.
These new HW series are supposed to be the great white hope that keeps the clones at bay.

Well its too big for my needs but its a very cool carb.
I would love to have it just to dissect it....

I was just asking.... Wasn't meant to be mean. Just noticed it wasn't there.
lots of nit picky people on here(doesn't mean you) always asking weird un needed questions. ive had tons of questions criticizing this carb and the other carb that were very un needed

I would have just thought it was me but a lot of minibike people I have met and talked to say they hate this site due to un needed criticism and rudness

Last edited:
lots of nit picky people on here(doesn't mean you) always asking weird un needed questions. ive had tons of questions criticizing this carb and the other carb that were very un needed

I would have just thought it was me but a lot of minibike people I have met and talked to say they hate this site due to un needed criticism and rudness
That is mostly due to the fact it is very hard to tell emotion from a post. Like my post above, it could be taken as "How could you sell a carb without the cable stop?" to the simple question "Is the cable stop missing?" It is in human nature to automatically think the response is negative. People have given up hope on the positive possibility.

I am actually interested in the carb.

That is mostly due to the fact it is very hard to tell emotion from a post. Like my post above, it could be taken as "How could you sell a carb without the cable stop?" to the simple question "Is the cable stop missing?" It is in human nature to automatically think the response is negative. People have given up hope on the positive possibility.

I am actually interested in the carb.
Pm me...ill make you a deal