Tillotson dumping raw fuel

My brand new Tillotson 304WX Alcohol carb is dumping raw fuel. I installed it the other day and all it did was dump fuel out the breather. So, I took it apart and cleaned and it's still doing it. I can turn the Low screw all the way in and it still runs. The high screw starts to lean it out if I turn in at idle. I'm clueless????? It's BRAND NEW. What the Hell? Please help.

Predator 212
ARC +.040 rod
Flat top piston
Billet flywheel
18cc head milled 0.050 ported and polished
Bronze guides
27/25mm SS valves
Black Mamba cam
1.3 rockers
Tillotson 304WX AlKY
fuel pump
Gas tank is above engine with fuel pump then to carb. Don't think I really need a fuel pump????

Yep the needle and seat needs to be clean, the little fulcrum arm needs to be adjusted exactly and it needs the proper spring under it to control the pop-off pressure. Any one of these will cause the condition you are seeing. Also check that the diaphragm is in good condition and the stack of plates/gaskets are all in the correct order.

2SlickNick

Does it only do that while running?
Do you have a return line running from your fuel pump?
Sometimes a fuel pump without a recon line causes too much pressure and forces fuel past the needle.

Yes I cleaned the needle and seat the first time. Seat arm looks level with the body as specification. I'm doing it again tonight. IT'S DUMPING RAW FUEL. It used a half quart of fuel while idling for a minute or 2. Fuel is dripping out breather hole and way to much in crankcase oil (it was fresh at start today now chocolate milk look). I'm taking the fuel pump off because I don't need it with a tank above engine.

One more continuing thing to deal with is once you have the dumping raw fuel out the breather it's still going to dump fuel in the crank case while running and idling . This setup is going to be a lot of work to keep the motor clean . Every time you run her you will have to flush the motor with gas , as in run gas though it . The oil will have to be changed damn near everytime you ride it , all for maybe 1 1/2 HP at best .

If the motor can idle with the Tilly that might be your first problem... It should not be able to without some input from the throttle.
A Tilly will pull from the low,and high side if the butterfly is not completely shut.
As as a result will dump raw fuel out the breather and exhaust.
Do not let it idle... Start and go!!! Or your oil will always look like milk!!!

Ok taking the fuel pump off fixed the raw fuel dumping out. I rode the bike and it has a 4000 stall Bully clutch. It has an hesitation out the hole. You have to slowly go into the throttle. But it's fast, it hit 55mph in no time at 6000rpm and was still pulling hard. I'm hoping for 7000rpm at 65mph to out run my buddy.