tillotson tuning for 5 hp briggs builds

got a few 5hp briggs im building up for my minibikes and plan on using tillotsons on all of them. i have a hl368, hl342a, 314e, 314f, all alcohol. all have been cleaned with new gaskets and skins. ive set pop off to 7.5-8, and fulcrum arm to .065" on all.

1.plan on using hl368 or hl314 with a .380 cam with corresponding parts, long rod, ported, arc head, billet parts, etc.
2. hl342 or hl314 with 107ss cam w/ corresponding parts, long rod, ported, billet parts, etc.
3. hl314 or hl342 with 94ss cam w/ corresponding parts, std. 3.875 arc rod, ported, 3hp f.w., maybe fireslot head? (since i have a homemade one from fellow builder), etc

Just curious if my pop off and fulcrum arm height are correct based on what im doing..? also if anyone has suggestions on high or low needle jet settings or anything carb related that can help me along the way please let me know.

PM member Korndog, he still lurks here and is the Tillotson expert here. He built one for me but I sold it, the buyer said it worked perfectly for him.:thumbsup: