Tm34 flat slide mikuni tuning

I have a bigblock with ported head, big valves, header, billet rod and flywheel, cam, and a 34mm mikuni. It came with a 280 main and 50 pilot which is way big and running pig rich. I was wanting to know what jet size on gas some of y'all are using with this carb so I can get close without ordering a bunch of jets. I'm thinking more like a 230/45 to start? Any help will be appreciated, just trying to save a little time with some tips.

125ccCrazy

thats a huge drop on the main jet, I would start by putting a stock 42 pilot back in it and maybe get a 260 and 270 main, if you drop too many sizes and its too lean it will be harder to find the right jetting..Unfortunately it's hard to pin point the exact set up without trial and error.. the only other solution would be buy the smaller main and a pack of micro bits, if its too lean start drilling a step at a time til you get it running the best.

I bought some small jets and I'll drill them. I figured someone has a clue where to start to save time. Seen somewhere a guy ran a 210 in a tm34. It'll be trial and error.