Torque Converters

SAS289

This comes with a 10 tooth 40/41? If so I may buy one. I wonder if I could work out a deal with OldMiniBikes and ask for a 9 tooth to come instead of a 10?

SAS289

I have this which I think is the same thing. Only this comes with free shipping.
It works great. Just use a good quality crank shaft bolt and not the one that comes with the kit. Those have been known to break causing the drive clutch to fly off. Use a good bolt to prevent that.
Danford1

GO KART TORQUE CONVERTER KIT CLUTCH 3/4" COMET TAV2 30-75 218353A 12T #35 10T 41 | eBay
One guy on YouTube hurt his ankle pretty bad when his blew up at speed (50+ mph). In the comments he said he used a grade 8 bolt. He also said he blew up the Comet replacement. One of his comments was "Tavs are kids toys anyways. Not for performance applications".

I have this which I think is the same thing. Only this comes with free shipping.
It works great. Just use a good quality crank shaft bolt and not the one that comes with the kit. Those have been known to break causing the drive clutch to fly off. Use a good bolt to prevent that.
Danford1

GO KART TORQUE CONVERTER KIT CLUTCH 3/4" COMET TAV2 30-75 218353A 12T #35 10T 41 | eBay
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-3-4-bore-35-chain.html

This ships free too.

Danford1

I had a bolt loosten up once. the weights flew out big bang blew the cover off. I was lucky nothing hit me