tote goat

SpyGuy

Someone was selling a Tote Goat on CL in Arizona ............. I wish I'd had the money to grab it. It was an old guy, and he'd had it a while.

There is a Nova Tote gote on e-bay a model # 675 has a few days left sitting at the starting gate at $200.00 it is in San Diego, California
It is just listed under other makes and totegote as one word. Look in great shape and 100% all there. Steve :scooter:

jeep4me

im looking to sell mine but idk how much. what do you guys think is reasonable?
We've had alot of discussions about this topic of appraising the value of mini bikes for newbies. Nothing against you personally but it not a subject most here will touch.

Basically it's worth what ever you can get for it. Some people will pay more than others. Watch ebay or craigslist and you'll get an idea. If you sell it for more then you paid for it your already ahead.

I have a Tote Gote also and it's worth way more to me than I could ever sell it for.

Good luck.

We've had alot of discussions about this topic of appraising the value of mini bikes for newbies. Nothing against you personally but it not a subject most here will touch.

Basically it's worth what ever you can get for it. Some people will pay more than others. Watch ebay or craigslist and you'll get an idea. If you sell it for more then you paid for it your already ahead.

I have a Tote Gote also and it's worth way more to me than I could ever sell it for.

Good luck.

thanks for calling me a newbie but ive been messing with this sh**t since i was 5 i just dont know anything about tote goats

Good luck.

thanks for your help though.

would anyone like to buy this goat and pick it up no shipping no parting make me an offer

I also don't think it is a Tote Gote but the front end I have seen somewhere before I would like to see more pictures of that front wheels suspension and the details of the multiple shafts in the drive train . Steve :scooter:

Tote Gote generally refers to trail-cycles made by the Bonham corp in Provo Utah. I would simply call this a "Trail Cycle" or "Mechanical Mule".