tractor supply

smiling today :smile: not just that it's Thanksgiving but right around the corner and within walking or minibike distance they are building a brand new Tractor Supply store, sure it's not a minibike shop but it's better than a food store or drug store and someplace close i can go kill some time at. tractor-supply.jpg

buckeye

I love TS. I go at least 2-3 times a month.
You will love the nuts and bolts by the pound.
ACE and TS are my favorite place for the helpful harware man.

It is a mini bike store. Mine still sells the baja warrior type bikes. And tires, tubes, chains, and various hardware. I love their clearance items. I recently picked up a pair of led rechargeable camo spotlights for a whopping $4.99 each. Also snagged a pair of 6 ton jack stands for $8.99

i agree Ace is the place, we have a TT supply about 15 -20 miles away i go to about once a month or so. i was actually surprised they are building one there as they usually pop up in more rural areas. we are also getting a Denny's restaurant so i may never leave the area now. oh and those baja warrior are kinda cool but for $649. (price here) i'd opt to buy a new Lil Indian minibike.

delray

The only tractor supply we have is about a hour away. There are the only ones i have seen that sell a 420amp garden tractor battery.(flat angle side posts)
Everybody else only carries a 350amp. In the dead of winter and the garage has not been heated. My tractor does not like to turn over very well. Just might have get that battery.
Yes i have seen some minibike stuff too....:thumbsup:

Got a black friday ad from them tossed in my driveway today. Baja Warriors friday only for $499.99 not bad if someones in the market for a new warrior. They're normally $649.99