trail horse auction find, survivor?

You will notice the start of my thread,it was before I had seen it. Then after getting it.as I stated,it was going to be too small for me so I was thinking of trading it,not selling it and not necessarily for profit. I didn't buy it to try and make a buck. I didn't pay much in my opinion and I wasn't looking for a value to sell it. I would trade it for something I might want which may be much less than the value of whatever mine may be. My thread evolved which sometimes threads do. Just need to keep up with the changes and roll with the punches. I will from now on put all my threads in "off topic discussion" so nobody can complain about it being under the wrong section or replies or banter. Does that answer your question and will that make everyone happy or if once I start a thread and it goes in another direction I can start another thread where any information mentioned in the previous thread gets lost in the shuffle. Whatever makes you guys happy. I would hate if your blood pressure went up a degree over a mini bike forum... Lol

meh,Drama sucks.
no high blood pressure here,i just wondered cause to my newb eyes it looked..odd.
hope you understand why i was confused.

tbh,the thread about the gas tanks was possibly the funniest ive read recently.
obviously some of us kept posting after the sale,but damm it was funny and even us newbs learned something which we Wouldnt have learned if nobody had commented further..
it even inspired a Topic thread of its own..:laugh: